Sunday, September 22, 2013

Thing #6: RSS & Newsreaders

The more I "played around" with RSS, the more I could envision the possibilities of its use; although for me personally, I could also possibly find myself "wasting" hours upon hours reading the various news articles that has nothing to do with research for classes or specific needs at any particular time which would, inevitably, work against me and my very "limited" time schedule.  I must say, though, that it is very convenient to have everything in one place, without having to go from website to website to find what you are looking for.  The multiple dashboard concept based on specific topics, was a RSS feature that I think could be very beneficial; especially when doing a research on a particular topic or looking for the latest news on a specific theme.  At the same time, it seemed to be a bit overwhelming with all of the multiple features and display "windows".

For whatever reason, the readers club review feed would not work for me...not for sure if was just me or if the feed was not available.  I would be very interested to find if others had the same challenging experience...

This is my URL to my Netvibes public account  http://www.netvibes.com/musicmandblack

No comments:

Post a Comment