Monday, October 7, 2013

Thing #10: Online Productivity Tools

     I really like the idea of having access to a document tool that I can use anywhere and send and save to whatever device I want. Honestly, I didn't even know such tools existed until now!  This is an awesome option; especially since my current laptop does not have Microsoft Word on it and I've been having to inconveniently find and use computers that have it installed on it to create my documents! It sure makes life a lot easier!  For whatever reason though, I still have a "trust" issue with this "cloud" concept and trusting my files to always be there "in the cloud" when I need them. I'm so used to carrying around my USB  to have a copy of my documents if I ever need them for whatever  reason. The features of Zoho.doc and Google.doc are very much like the standard document tools you are accustomed to using; which makes the usage transition to these web-based tools very smooth and user-friendly. I, definitely, will be using these document tools immediately for personal as well as professional purposes!!!  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment